Let’s face it, no matter who you are, we all want youthful and healthy skin. Our faces are affected by millions of elements daily, on top of potential hereditary issues, so taking care of your skin should be top priority. A few weeks ago I shared with you all my experience at the AAD Conference in Orlando, you can catch up on that post here. I quickly began implementing the SkinCeuticals products into my day-to-day routine, and can honestly attest to the results that I’ve seen in just a few short weeks. Now, more than ever, I understand how important it is to invest in quality products! Needless to say, I jumped at the opportunity to experience the SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restorative Facial at the Advance Dermatology Office in Sugarland last week!
If you remember from my previous post, SkinCeuticals believes in a three-step philosophy that won’t cut into your day-to-day activities, rather it saves time while preserving your skin long-term. So for those of you that lead an active, busy lifestyle, here’s three simple steps that you can easily integrate into your daily routine:
1. PREVENT visible signs of aging with antioxidants which neutralize the damage caused by atmospheric aggressors, like UVA/UVB, infrared, and ozone pollution.
2. PROTECT your skin from UVA/UVB rays with sunscreen daily.
3. CORRECT the visible signs of existing damage with targeted solutions like retinol.
The SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restorative Facial utilizes their Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 anti aging cream to refill cellular lipids and nourish dry skin! This mouisture rich product incorporates the highest concentration of three lipids: 2% Ceramides, 4% Cholesterol, and 2% Fatty Acids. This powerful combination works to restore the skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while nourishing aging skin to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance!
Long Term Benefit of Routine Facials:
– It’s relaxing, duh. Allowing yourself that 60 minute time period to clock out and unplug from technology can do wonders for your mental well-being. Trust me.
– Consistent facial massages helps to speed up circulation underneath the surface, allowing your skin to heal and repair itself from day to day damage.
– Leave it to the experts. Typically after a brief consultation, the person performing the facial will have enough knowledge to cater to your specific needs and skin type. This leaves you from doing the guess-work, and allows you optimal results.
– Beyond diet and nutrition, your face requires maintenance and rejuvenation. Monthly facials continually help to revitalize and cleanse your skin like never before.
The staff was both knowledgeable and professional, walking me through the products used and each step they took during my facial. I left feeling refreshed and rejuivanted, ready to take on the hot and humid Houston summer! Have I convinced you to book a SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restorative Facial?
PHOTO CREDIT: EGIDIO NARVAEZ
This post is sponsored by SkinCeuticals – all opinions are my own.
Thank you for supporting the brands that allow The Styled Fox to operate full time!