As most of you know, I got back last night from a four day trip to the Breathless Resort in Cancun, Mexico. Chris and I met some of my immediate family members to celebrate the wedding of my cousin and his long time girlfriend. I enjoyed some much needed time with my family, caught up on rest and relaxation, and took a break from blog posts while I was out of town. I’m eager to make 2017 a year full of fun, laughter and lots of traveling, so I’m excited that I was able to accomplish all of that this past weekend. I can’t wait to show you a glimpse behind our trip throughout the week – but up first from my Mexico travel series is a brief overview of all the fun items that made the trip with me! Check out what to pack for Mexico with the widget below. It is shoppable, so feel free to click any of the items to see brand and pricing information!
1. Alice Tote (shop all totes here)
2. Espadrille Wedges (shop all wedges here)
3. Fringe Statement Earrings – only $32!
4. Bandeau Top | High Waist Bottoms
5. Off the Shoulder Ruffle One Piece
6. White Denim Shorts – under $100
7. Vacay Every Day Tee – only $62!
8. Cut Off Denim Shorts – under $100!
9. Aloha Vibes Only Tee (shop all tees here)
10. Drop Earrings – only $24!
11. Oversized Sunglasses – only $55 and perfect for the beach/ pool!
12. Greetings From Hat (shop all hats here)
13. Embellished Sandals – only $80!
14. Athena Clutch (shop all clutches here)
15. Goddess Jumpsuit
16. Off the Shoulder Dress – what I wore to the wedding!
This post is sponsored by Shopbop– all opinions are my own.
Thank you for supporting the brands that allow The Styled Fox to operate full time!